ROSTI is the register of Orthopaedic and Soft tissue Therapist of Ireland.
ROSTI is the only independent and non-profit register in Ireland.
The Register Of Orthopaedic and Soft Tissue Therapists Of Ireland is involved in:
- Setting standards of education and training for the professionals they regulate.
- Setting standards of conduct, ethics and competence required to remain on the register.
Benefits of becoming a member of the R.O.S.T.I include:
- Representation for qualified members to VHI, Laya and Irish Life Health.
- C.P.D. courses organised in Ireland on subjects that have significant interest in othopaedic therapy.
- Access to ROSTI group insurance scheme offering great cover at a competitive price.
ROSTI benefits the public by ensuring that therapists are:
- Qualified &
Whenever you see a health professional you need reassurance about the person treating you. You need to know they meet the professional standards. Our members have to abide by a strict code of ethics and professional practice.
We strive to be an effective voice in the midst of a continually changing health care climate. We have a dedicated committee who work together to promote and protect the health, welfare and safety of the public.